Are you a promising startup? Would you like to win $140K in prize without having to give up your equity? Is Asia a strategic region for you? If you have answered YES to any of the above, we want you to apply to Grand Challenge 2017, a global startup competition hosted by South Korean government. You will have chance to win upto $140K in cash prizes, live and work in one of the hottest cities in the world, and connect with global companies like Samsung, LG, SK, Hyundai, and more.
Hurry, Application deadline is approaching soon:!
K-Startup Grand Challenge
- 50 companies to be selected and accelerated in Korea (40 companies in 2016)
- Travel support to Korea increased to 2 team members (total value $1,600)
- Living expenses in Korea paid for 4 months (total value $12,000)
- 25 teams will receive additional grant of $27,000 over 6 month period after the acceleration period
- Top 4 startups will receive additional grants (total value of $166,000)
More detailed info is attached in the flyer or visit K-Startup Grand Challenge website.
K-Startup Grand Challenge Executive Office