Global NGO internship program(3-weeks) hosted by ibreafoundation which has Special Consultative Status at the United Nations ECOSOC will take place in New York City from a unique way of looking at the world and contributing to the UN goals of development and peace. At the same time, it should be a good opportunity to learn the system of UN NGO in a practical way.. This internship offers
* About ibreafoundation
- ibreafoundation was established as a non-profit organization in the US in 2008, with the vision of raising awareness of the great value of the human brain and unleashing its capacity to create the world we all wish to see.
- ibreafoundation has Special Consultative Status at the United Nations ECOSOC(Economic and social council)
- For more information, please visit http://ibreafoundation.o
1)(1-week): World Peace Leadership program
: Travel to Honor's Haven Resort and Spa in Ellenville, the catskills, NY. Orientation and introductions
: ibreafoundation's brain-based holistic education for peace curriculum. Indoor and outdoor training. Group work.
: Morning ibreafoundation session, afternoon travel back to NYC
: The UN system. Visits to UN country representations and UN agencies.
: ibreafoundation conference at the UN
: Final ibreafoundation's training. Certificate ceremony.
- The 7-day World Peace Leadership seminar introduces you to an innovative way of looking at yourself and the world. The program begins with a self-training process as you receive ibreafoundation’s 12-session curriculum. ibreafoundation has been delivering this program worldwide for many years, in West Africa, Central America, and Asia. Moving beyond age, religion, gender, race, and other identity boundaries, the curriculum centers on our commonalities and our great human nature.
- This is followed by a 2-day experience at the United Nations, starting with visits to UN Permanent Representations and UN agencies, and finishing with a Conference at the United Nations headquarters on the topic of Mental Wellbeing for successful implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You will be introduced to the latest UN agenda and the daily work of the UN, while finding practical ways in which you can contribute to global development and peace.
- The biggest take away by the end of the program is a powerful experience on our mind-body and individual-collective connection in a diverse and passionate group of people, and the chance to set your vision with clarity and determination.
- You will be directly involved in ibreafoundation's project with students in a high school in Harlem.
- You will have the chance to interact on a daily basis with a dynamic group of staff members, other participants from around the world and a variety of individuals collaborating with ibreafoundation from the UN community, privator sector, holistic training and more.
- Full lodging: $995
Includes • World Peace Leadership Seminar fee • 3 nights at Pod hotel, NYC • 3 nights and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at Honor’s Haven • Bus NYC - Honor’s Haven and back • UN Pass for 3 weeks • World Peace Leadership Seminar and UN Conference material • English-speaking staff member to assist throughout
* How to Apply
1) application submission to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
2) Interview through Skype